- New Feature: 1-click button to refresh authentication token when it is no longer valid (limited to Enterprise Plus or site license customers for now)
- Salesforce security re-review and associated application security hardening completed.
- Updated system to be PayFlow TLS 1.2 and HTTP/1.1 Endpoint compliant
- Various improvements to how Remote Site Settings are handled for authentication and Community forms callouts.
- Improved experience for adding non-admin users to the application.
- "Remove Instance Names from URLs" Critical Update now supported (see https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring18/release-notes/rn_vf_instance_names_removed.htm#rn_vf_instance_names_removed)
- Fixed issue where form images are broken when MyDomain is enabled.
- Fixed issue with custom formulas on Community forms.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful