In order to get the most out of the Formstack Salesforce App, there are a few Permission Sets you may need to assign to yourself or users.
A permission set is a collection of settings and permissions that give users access to various tools and functions. The settings and permissions in permission sets are also found in profiles, but permission sets extend users' functional access without changing their profiles.
For more information on how you can assign a Permission Set, please review this article from Salesforce here.
Standard Permission Sets
Formstack Admin Settings:
- Permission Set that provides Access to the Admin Panel within the app and allows a user the ability to add or remove user licenses.
- Also grants user the ability to make themselves the Primary User of the app.
Formstack App Launcher:
- Allows a user to see the Formstack App in the Salesforce App Launcher.
- Permission set for Formstack Admin Users that gives basic access to Admin features of the app.
Formstack Utility Permissions:
- Permission Set required for all Salesforce Users who create records that need auto-generated prefilled URLs to Formstack forms.
Formstack NativeCloud Permissions:
- Permission Set for Force.com and Community Site Guest Users to access NativeCloud forms.
Formstack Community Forms:
- Allows users to access Formstack Community Forms within a Community
- This Permission Set needs to be assigned to all users who access Community Forms.
- For more information on granting Community Users access to their Forms, please review the following article: