We currently do not offer phone support at this time. However, all plan levels are entitled to email support. If you are on our Native Cloud plan and have not signed a BAA allowing us access to your organization, at times we may need to schedule a phone to review your issue.
To contact our Support Team, simply click the green 'Submit a request' button at the top right of the Support site.
To make your email support experience as smooth and easy as possible please provide the following information in your ticket:
- The Form URL and name of the form in question.
- Your Salesforce organization ID.
- Your email address and name.
- A detailed description of what you’re trying to accomplish or the issue you’re encountering.
- Screenshots of the issue and/or any errors you’re seeing.
- A list of the ways you’ve tried troubleshooting the issue so the support specialist doesn’t provide options that you’ve already tried.
- Login access to review your form's setup.
We currently offer chat support starting at our Enterprise plan levels and above, however, all plan levels are entitled to email support.
If you already have installed the Salesforce App in your Salesforce production or sandbox environment, you can click the green question mark towards the bottom right to engage in chat.
Please note that this option is only available during operating business hours:
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
- These hours may fluctuate when high chat volumes are experienced.