With the Winter 20 Salesforce update, your org now has the ability to Control Which Objects Community or Portal Users Can See. This may inadvertently affect Formstack for Salesforce NativeCloud and Community users and temporarily remove access to forms.
NativeCloud site guest users and community users can maintain access to Formstack Forms by creating Sharing Rules on Formstack objects.
To configure Sharing Rules you can navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Sharing Settings.
For NativeCloud customers, the Site Guest User needs to have Sharing Rules created for the following Formstack objects.
- Form Pages
- Form Style
- FS Template
- Submission Draft
For each Formstack object, a new Sharing Rule needs to be created.
- Give your rule a label, name, and description (optional)
- Select the 'Guest user access, based on criteria' radial
- Create criteria that will apply for all records within the object
- For example, Form ID not equal to x
- Choose the site guest user profile you will be using for your NativeCloud site
- Ensure that Access Level is set to at least read only
Note: After a sharing rule is created it will recalculate object settings and depending on the amount of data in question, the process could take a while to complete.