- Significant improvements to submission engine performance and stability.
- Reduced API calls during submission to an average of 1 per 25 records.
- In some cases, child records will not be created if the creation of a parent record was attempted but failed. This may differ from existing behaviour.
- New submissions - A failed parent record means that creation of child record will not be attempted.
- Prefill - A child record will be updated or created regardless of parent record update. If parent record is also new, then child record will not be created if parent fails.
- Upsert - If child is a new record and upsert is on parent and no matching parent record is found, then a parent and child record creation will be attempted. If creation fails on parent then the child record creation will not be attempted. In all other cases, a child record will be updated or created regardless of parent record update.
- No duplicate records will be created throughout this process.
- Resubmission of a failed submission will no longer create duplicates of records previously submitted successfully.
- Increase supported submission records (including repeated sections) to 800.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful