- Fixed an issue with Save and Resubmit feature not working in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the first page of a multi-page form is hidden when it should be visible.
- Fixed an issue where a custom filename will cause the saved file to lose its extension.
- Fixed an issue where special characters where incorrectly parsed in failed submission emails.
- Fixed an issue where resubmissions did not appear in submission dashboard as successful even when submitted successfully.
- Fixed an issue with repeated object state not saving correctly in data modelling section of form.
- Fixed an issue where annual submission limits were not correctly showing to users in Admin Settings.
- Fixed an issue where accessibility "aria" attributes are not being set for some prefilled fields.
- Fixed an issue where if the first of the repeated objects is submitted as blank, the in-app submission preview shows one repeated record missing than what was submitted.
- Fixed an issue where some links in-app will cause the user to navigate to an app page without the Lightning header or to not see submission dates in Submission Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevents some forms from being successfully duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where the first page of the form is not always being hidden when FFEvaluateRules is called.
- Fixed an issue where certain field types are missing API names in-app.
- Fixed an issue where an object could not be removed from the form if a hidden lookup field is added to the form.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful